One of the most important aspects of a successful SEO plan is off-page optimization. All SEO strategies that do not include updating or posting material to your website are referred as off-page SEO. They are also actions you take outside your webpage to impact your ranking on Google.
Another major aspect for Off-Page SEO is Link building. The more Linkjuice we have, the better.
Types of Link Building
1. Natural Links
• These links are being secured by taking no action with the page owner. For example, a Fashion Blogger adding a link to Nikes Shoes in his Blog post.
2. Manually built links
• These are links you secure by taking action. For example, by asking your customer to mention your domain on their website.
3. Self-created links
• Self-created links are built by practices such as adding a Backlink in an online directory, forum, blog comment signature, or press release with an optimized anchor text.
What is the difference between On-Page, Off-Page and technical SEO?
• On-page SEO refers to the strategies you employ on your website to assist search engines better comprehend and rank your content. These all go under the headings of on-page SEO, content creation, title tag optimization, picture optimization, and more.
• Off-page SEO refers to efforts that take place outside of or “behind the scenes” of your website.
• Technical SEO refers to efforts that have a direct impact on how search engines index and crawl your site. Site speed optimization, structured data, and other examples are only a few.
Keep in mind
For a higher Google ranking and a bigger impact on your users, you should have a website mention your domain on their website. That way, you will build better trust with your customers for your online store, resulting in a much greater user experience.
You also must be sure you do not have broken Internal Links, which have a huge effect on Link building. So, before you look for Backlinks, assure yourself your Internal Links are not Broken Links since those would lead to a 404 page.
The more Backlinks you have, the more you can generate organic traffic to your online shop. With organic traffics, users can also be converted into buyers more easily. You can activate highly successful remarketing campaigns leading up to new and more conversion.
Link Authority is also significant during this entire process. Authority for a link means even more authority for all the other links it gets linked with.
When you want to link with a specific link, you must make sure the link is a Dofollow link. Dofollow links will connect you back to your website. In contrast, there are also Nofollow links which search engines will ignore, resulting in no impact on page ranking.
Off-page SEO might seem more complicated than on-page SEO because many off-page factors are not entirely under your control, but that is the whole point. The harder something is to earn, the more reliable it is as a ranking factor. It is also important to note that traditional online and offline marketing activities can indirectly influence many of the factors above.
What you should also consider
Another factor which effects SEO is social media. It mostly has an impact on the traffic drive on your website. More traffic means more Link authority. It has a great effect on your content reach as well.
These are only a few of the aspects why Off-page SEO is important for better page ranking. But don’t forget that before starting with Off-page SEO, you need to have an on-page great health score first.
If you want to build your own web shop or have questions relating to e-commerce development platforms or apps, read our blog posts for Shopify and Shopware. Our dedicated outsourcing team can be your collaborator in e-commerce.